Dear visitors; (if there are any)
Should you need an interesting photography service, please visit my best pal's photo weblog here or just simply click his link on the picture below.
Note: I'm just promoting a friend's business, none other than that. Terima kasih.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Dear visitors; (if there are any)
Monday, December 24, 2007
Thankfully I'm off from the ever-headache environment for about 1 week. There are celebrations to be enjoyed by malaysians through out this long holiday.
1. My birthday (har! har! har! aharon yariv...)
2. Raya Haji (Eidul Adha)
But I'm actually looking beyond these celebrated holidays. It's actually a period for me to stabilize my stress (we still need stress though). Work really gives me a damn hard time lately. That explains why I really am enjoying being super-lazy and super-sleeper for super-long hours this holiday (huh, everything goes super nowadays).
But the top notch for this holiday would be the bonus which will technically be entering our savings account today. Hahahaha (instead of hohohoho) - laugh like a devil. And, to our home is where all the money will be... and it is according to our plan.
I dont mind because we all know that: Home is where the heart is...
Bandar Seri Putra - D' Sentral Terrace 6A
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Life is my biggest education playground or perhaps, ours'. Lots of things happened in our life. Some are good, some are bad, some are best to be remembered and some not. As usual, it varies to different people. That's why we are created, well... unique.
In life, we tend to get along well with people whose background/thoughts/interests and such are similar to us. Believe it or not, sometimes we cant even get along with our families in the absence of these factors. That's life.
Not all people with similar background/thoughts/interests and such whose similar to us will go well with us. Sometimes, it might get worse due to misc. internal and external factors. That's why they came out with the wisdom words: Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.
In life also we decide who's our families, friends, enemies and insignificant others. Here's something for those who's always been the talk about of the shitty-headed people, tell them:
To hell with you, this is my life and you are just insignificant to me.
This is our life and we're responsible for it. It's not that we're being ignorant to advices but your (the shitty-heads) "advice" is more of an insult to us. I have 24 hours a day like everybody else but we aint gonna waste that thinking of your bad mouth.
Sekian, terima kasih.
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
It's hard to actually describe my feelings on what's happening in our country lately. Dont believe ah? Check this list out:
1. Angkasawan Program
2. BERSIH demonstration
3. HINDRAF demonstration
4. LIMA 2007
5. One of PDRM top person is under ACA investigation
6. The Government plan to purchase SOYUZ
7. Toll rates up
8. Kes Pita Lingam
9. The never ending Altantuya murder case trial
10. Purchase of Sukhoi fighter jet
11. Backseat seatbelt compulsory by next year
12. Bread's price increase not announced to rakyat
13. Perkasakan Bahasa Malaysia
14. India is interfering our treatment to Malaysian's Indian
15. Proton will be launching a new model next year
16. SPR chief knows when will the next general election be
17. Gores & Menang contest banned in Malaysia
18. Engku Emran marries Erra who?
19. Perhimpunan UMNO doesnt need permit
20. I.S.A. is back
21. ...list it out yourself, I'm tired already
Read my subtext on these:
- We still have the program Bersamamu (TiVi-3) aired every week
- More allowance for the police force... for going missing when the traffic needs them
- Naib Ketua Pemuda AMNO is more powerful than his Ketua Pemuda AMNO
- Islam adalah agama rasmi Malaysia
- How generous of Pertonas and Berita Setiap-Harian organizing contests during the year end...
- The Angkasawan Program is our current PM's "greatest achievement"
After all of the above and the best part of all, our beloved PM told us to BERJIMAT-CERMAT.
Footnote: Hopefully our rights in expressing our feelings through personal blogs are not taken away. If THAT happens, lets just simply forget that we ever have internet, MSC, broadbands and all. Democracy eh?
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
1. Kalau korang tak suka duduk sini, berambus. Jangan nak mengarut dan menyusahkan orang.
2. Sudah-sudahLAH tu menipu... ingat orang sekarang ni tak boleh berfikir ke?
3. Suruh je si Shapeq Apsal tu belikan barang sebab kalau dia yang belikan, harga barang tak naik.
4. Krajaan terpaksa membayar xxx juta kepada syarikat konsesi jika kadar tol tidak dinaikkan (kepala hotak ngkau).
5. Sebaik pengeluar kereta nasional pertama mengumumkan pembatalan kerjasama dengan VW, saham mereka jatuh merudum. Kenapa agaknya ya?
Penatlah nak cerita semua hal yang berlaku kat Malaysia sekarang nih. Fikirkanlah sendiri.