Friday, February 17, 2006

WHAT'S UP?

Nothing much lately... Chief Kodok Afdlin Shauki couldnt get the PGLTM tickets for the kodok flash mob. Miscommunication with Istana Budaya I suppose. However, this has been healed because we'll be watching Actorlympics: Japan Edition next week (24 feb). Yaayy!!

My superior wont be around next week, so she had just put me in-charge of things while she were off. That doesnt sound very good to me. In another aspect, this will be the time when I can show my true colours. How's that, huh? Ahh.. lets just see what will happen next week.

I'll be going to Jalan TAR tomorrow... what else? Shopping barang kawin lah! Heehee... I'm mentally prepared for tomorrow. Hopefully we'll get what we're looking for, with good bargain of course.

Oyeah, there was one bastard just made a little ugly dent on my car, right next to the rear spoiler at the Great Eastern Mall's parking lot. I only realize it this morning. Really pissed me off. Damn it! But, when I came to think of it, maybe that was just a little test put on me during this engagement period or what the Malays would say, "darah manis". Whatever lah. I'll mend the dent when somebody give me a sack full of cash.

Err... smells like my mum just done cooking her kuetiow special edition-limited edition katanya... Got to go! Cheers!

5 comments:

Najwa Aiman said...

ekekeke..... asal kawin je, globe... asal kawin je globe... adoi! next time kalau aku kawin lagi aku nak try tempat lain pulak laa....

ladynina said...

yup.. really dissappointed about the PGLTM thingy.. wuwuwuwu... anyways.. hope i have a better luck next time around..

Anonymous said...

Popeye is it?

pye:rudz said...

welcome Mr. MON!

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »