Thursday, May 18, 2006

WHAT A THURR... (APA PUNYA TURR...)


I hate to admit it but I have to go to Penang, again this weekend. Only this time, I have a heavier responsibility. Doing 2 jobs at one time. Shooting 2 birds with one stone. Serampang 2 mata. Bola mata ikan. Like a stone. Keungguluan cinta... dari sinar mata... ROCK OUU! May and June has always been the busiest period of my working life. Macam nak mampos!

I attended a so called management meeting the other day. Hell, my ass was numb. 5 hours and I felt like s#!7. Bergaduh 24 jam. Never wanted to admit thy fault. Everybody else is wrong except thyself. Aku seperti kebiasaannya, makan sandwich yang dihidangkan tanpa menghiraukan keadaan sekeliling. But that wasnt my point. I suddenly felt this pain right from the back of my neck to my head right after... I sip the nescafe served in front of me. rasa nak meletup kepala aku. FYI, I quit coffee for breakfast a long time ago. Plus the tense in the meeting environment some more... You think my blood presure gone up ah? Think so lah... afraid to check maa... laters...

Time is chasing me as well. It seems like I just cant get enough of my 24 hours. Lots of things to think about, lots of work to do, at office, at home, committees, road tax renewal, wedding, to be a pengapit, house renovation, blah blah blah... boleh blah! Mungkin jugak Tuhan bagi aku sibuk gila babs skarang supaya aku boleh berehat2 secukupnya from August onwards? Insyaallah...

Well, that's life... isnt it? Kalau statik je, mati namanya. Tak gitu? Gitu... gitu... (I'm talking in my head and translated it into words - merengkah aku?). Ah-ha! I have a date with Harith in Thursday Nite Live.

Chiow!

9 comments:

Najwa Aiman said...

FIVE hours???!!! serius shit??? well.. like they say.. committee is a group of people who are busy saving minutes but wasting hours.

Unknown said...

tak tau la nak kagum tang mana? meeting yang panas selama 5 jam atau makan sandwich selama 5 jam. (:p)

pye:rudz said...

najwa aiman: MAC bro...

lizzam: sandwich 27 saat dah abis dah...

ladynina said...

dude.. you are so messed up.. gua baca pun ikut sekali messed up.. messep up ka aku? huhu..

dah tak nak baca! nak tido dan rehat... hahahahahaha.. jeles? jeles? hahahaha...

mafiaries said...

aku memahami mu bro.
pagi ni, biweekly meeting aku 1 jam lebih "sembang" pasal bricks or buku, which is suitable to be the weight (pemberat)..
tu belum pasal benda lain.
huhu..

kepala aku pun sakit nih.

mamabio said...

apsal sume sakit pala nih..?
cheer up.. dont worry.. b happy..
only 'b' happy, others dont.. ahahaha.. aku pon tgh kusut gak.. isk isk isk..

pye:rudz said...

Thank you for sticking around guys! Gua menjanjikan entry yang lebih menarik selepas gua dah tak kusutstststs...

Harga ayam dah naik eh? Apasal ko nak tau? Saje je... Mane boleh saje-saje? sa-sa boleh? tak! je-je? tak!
woooiiii!!! diamlah bodoh!!!
sape tu?
pak teh nkau!
teh tarik?

eh kepala hotak kau berjambul... diamlah pye...

gua ok.

pye:rudz said...

tengok entry orang gile kat atas tu

mamabio said...

mende ni wei..? mengarut ke hapa ntah ni..