Friday, October 20, 2006

AND I WONDER...

I'm pretty sure when I say that we're still carrying our childhood attitude up to this very day of our lives. Unbelievable? Believe it. It's there whether you notice or not. It's there whether you like it or not. It's there whether you intentionally practicing it or not. Here are some that happens to me and people around me.

I still count the tiles while heading to the men's room at the office. I'll make sure to step on the exact length (via the tiles count) as my previous steps. ;P

I always make sure most of my stuff especially my stationaries and drawing tools are properly arranged in place. If they're on my pedestal, they will never get "crookedly" arranged.

I love making saliva baloons out of my mouth when I'm bored or when I have nothing to do. Ini special skill tak semua orang reti buat woo...

There are people who just cant stand it if anyone else around gets more / better than thyself. They are just simply jealous of others. Nak lebih pada orang jugak... tak boleh tengok orang lebih pada dia.

There's also this type who will not speak to you if they feel you've hurt their feeling. And you have no clue. Merajuklah konon...

At the buffet table is one of my favourite. Be it any function, most people will grab as many food as they could especially the exoticly rare ones like satay, cakes, ice-cream etc etc. Walhal, the food punyalah banyak. Tak terhabis punn... Istilah budak skolah aku: JOLAP.

The bottom line is, sometimes these things are seen as funny but sometimes they aren't. We're all grown-ups so think before we're about to do something silly. As a usual human being, we'll always be blinded by others misbehaviour rather than ours. Let's ponder our ownself.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

yang tang kat buffet tu, bukan general trait Malaysian, Singaporean ke?

Anonymous said...

Yang no.1 dan 2 tu namanye penyakit OCD.. Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a psychiatric disorder, more specifically, an anxiety disorder. OCD is manifested in a variety of forms, but is most commonly characterized by a subject's obsessive (repetitive, distressing, intrusive) thoughts and related compulsions (tasks or rituals) which attempt to neutralize the obsessions....

FIR said...

Dengar perkataan JOLAP ni, teringat pulak kat sorang budak batch kita masa SDAR dulu, sebab kononnya dia ni kaki jolap masa kat dining hall :-)

Anyway, selamat hari raya and maaf zahir batin to you and your wife :-)

ladynina said...

ahah! speaking of childhood's perangai, my very obvious perangai dari kecik sampai besar ni yg still ada lagi is 'marking my terittorry.' if i sit on a sofa and my sister sits next to me, i will tell her that from this area to that area is my teritorry.. yeah, i still do that.. heehee...

Najwa Aiman said...

terkincit dalam seluar tu pun kira masuk kategori ni jugak kan? tak kira la atas sebab tak tahan atau seab jamban penuh atau apa2 je la sebabnya... masih ada orang terkincit nih.... terkincit sbb gelak kuat-kuat... terkincit sebab kena jerkah... terkincit sebab tahan stim...

kira mcm baby la kincit dlm seluar kan? cute gitu..... :D

mamabio said...

dulu cikgu gua ada selit ilmu pengetahuan masa kitorg blajar maths. dia kata everyone of us ada penyakit gila.. serius dgn tak je.. (kira mcm kita ni, tak serius laa..)
nama sakit tu, psychosomatic.
kalau korg prasan,
1. kdg2, dlm lrt ke.. masa tgh tgu bas ke.. tiba2 je kita tprasan, "eh napa aku dok ketuk2 tiang ni eh.."
2. dulu2 during class, most of us laa, susun pen or pencil, seboleh2 nak tegakkan atas meja, as many as we can.. ataupun, susun pensil ikut dari yg tpendek hingga yg tpanjang.. ahahah
hah.. pernah tak.. pernah?
tu la maknanya kita ada sakit psychosomatic tu..

dlm kes pye, bab kira2 tiles tu la maknanya dia ada penyakit di atas.. kuikuikui..

mcm cikgu aku ckp, we all have 'penyakit gila'.. klau dia tipu, ttipu la kita smua..

Selamat Hari Raya. Maaf Zahir Batin.

ladynina said...

klu gua suka susun pensel org lain atas meja gua, itu penyakit gila gak ke?

hikhikhik