Friday, September 12, 2008

AL-FATIHAH


Raddy's grandfather (the one with white ketayap) meninggal dunia malam semalam around 2200++ at Keramat. Got his SMS at 2330 while I was at home in Bandar Seri Putra. Sorry I can't be there like I did for your arwah nenek bro.

This reminds me of my arwah Tok Hassan. He also left us in Ramadhan. Malam Jumaat exactly a week before Aidilfitri. The most ironic part would be my dream a day before he died whereby in that vivid dream I ask for his forgiveness during the Aidilfitri. But he left us all before Aidilfitri. I cried my heart out when we received that sad news. FYI, Tok was diagnosed for backbone/spinal cancer that left him paralysed (Najwa Aiman correct me if I'm wrong).

Al-fatihah to all of our family members and other muslims who already left us.


Note: Photo borrowed from Raddy's

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I know a lot of people who has passed on this Ramadhan alone, my father being one of them. Ramadhan yang penuh dengan dugaan.

al-fatihah

Najwa Aiman said...

Al-Fatihah for almarhum Raddy's grandfather.

Yes, our beloved almarhum Tok died of spinal cancer that left him paralysed. He was the coolest man I have ever known. He used to murmured curses to himself when he was angry or annoyed at anything, but as far as I could remember, he never blew his top.

Ila hadhratin nabiy ya Mustafa Muhammadin SAW, wa ila jami'i arwahi muslimina wal muslimati wal khususan ila arwahi Hassan bin Abdullah... Al-Fatihah

raddy said...

wah, ada entry pasal atuk aku? hehehe.. Thank You.. and terima kasih kepada semua yang datang menziarah dan mendoakan kesejahteraan rohnya...

al fatihah

Anonymous said...

It is also possible Abercrombie and Fitch today to create your Abercrombie own custom polo shirts Abercrombie Sale wherein you can have your Cheap Abercrombie own logo embroidered Abercrombie outlet on the front of the shirt. abercrombie Jeans These custom polos are ideal for companies that are hosting an event of some kind. Abercrombie Pants They are also great to give away as promotional Abercrombie Tees items to company personnel for work well done. Clubs of all types take advantage of
Abercrombie Shorts custom polo shirts as do sports teams who wish to have all members Abercrombie Sweaters dressed the same when traveling together. Customized shirts are also great to use as staff clothing or uniforms for pubs, restaurants, hotels and a wide variety of other types of businesses.One of the most popular companies in business today that offers the custom polo shirts is LEADapparel. This online retailer offers custom embroidery services on orders of twelve or more shirts. The embroidery done is perfect and of the highest quality. Orders are processed quickly and shipped out within just a few days.