Wednesday, October 26, 2005

LOOK AT THESE

I'm back... back from my work trip... Lumut. Man what a tiring journey. Nasib baik bukan aku yang drive, ngehngehngeh... Anyway, the hotel was good, the view was good, the clients were good but the food... quite good je lah... it was a buffet style buka puasa... but dont expect anything like KL style. Hehehe, still want to complain ah? My team was cool... I enjoyed working with them.

Ah! I almost forgot... take a look at this serene view from my hotel room. Nice eh?





That's the beauty part... the damn ugly part is coming up next. Man, my office space is under renovation and I just hate it when they do this. Habuk siot... dah lah keje aku tengah melambak nih... Next week is already Hari Raya... of course I'll be off the whole week... first time man, cuti raya. We will be sharing a room which consists of 3 officers... and I have just lost my private 4-walls space... damn it! Why should this happen NOW? When I'm all tight up with this intake process thing? Cobaannn... Ramadhannn...

That's not the real deal of why I'm so pissed off here. Since this is MY blog so I can say WHATEVER I LIKE. Do you know how funny it is here at my workplace? Heh. Let me tell you... This is the place where you can find:

1. Officers have to share their workspace in a room of 2 and 3 (like me) and our secretary have a room of their own! How funny is that? Excuse me dude, I think we deserve our very own room much more...

2. Renovations were made like, so many times. Ikut suka grandparents diorang. Ingat ni construction site ke? Where's your planning man?

3. Imbalance ratio of office space to total of staff. Why does this A dept. only get this x square metres of space when this R dept. get x times 2 square metres of space... whereas, staff in the A dept is much more than this R dept. What? Golden Department ah? Bullshit.

There's a lot more funny things happening here. Nak cakap banyak2 pun tak elok kan? Tempat aku carik rezeki. But pleaselah... open up sket akal tu... Think! For god sakes. A friend once said; ONE DAY, HE WILL FALL BECAUSE OF HIS OWN ACT AND DECISION. and I'm waiting for that moment... heheheh...

Anyway, share my morning view today once I stepped into my office...

Cantik bukan? Macam setan... it's already 10am and this contractors still aren't here. What a nice way to start my day. Duh... Patience is all I have.

No comments: