Thursday, October 20, 2005

MAKE WAY

It's been a while since I last blogged. Can't remember. Been busy lately... extremely busy. Works are all piled up and to be cleared before this Raya holiday. Man, give me a break. Only yesterday I get to buka puasa with my GF... it's our 2nd for this Ramadhan actually. The rest, kitorang merayau kat pasar Ramadhan je. OK gaks. Not bad what? That's the least we can do to exercise. Nak jogging? Get out of here...

Ah yes, I already got my new cellphone. Taklah canggih mane pun, tapi canggihlah dari 8310 aku dulu. Whatever it is, I'm happy with my new phone. Freaking jakun jugak aku memula dapat... biaselah, Malaysia! So, as usual, like my previous years, I need to be outstationed next week, at this point of time, Ramadhan... kerja laa... apa lagi? Maless (malas) betul rasanye. No drinks, no food, no cigarette... Ah-ha! Yes I know, thank you for reminding... nope, I failed to quit smoking. But at least I can make the 14's box last for about 3-4 days... kalau tak puasa 1 malam melepak dah abis.

My little sister will be in Malaysia next week. That's tempting. Can't wait. Lama tak jumpe. My cousin is still in ICU... broke his neck and injured his spinal cord... motorbike accident. Kesian betul aku tengok die. Nak raya2 nih... and my aunt waits for him day and night... patiently... everyday. A mom's love. He will most likely be paralysed neck downwards. Chances of survival? Uncertain. We can only pray for him to recover.

Coffee... I've never had coffee since 1st Ramadhan. I used to hangout at Starbucks almost every evening balik keje with my GF just to have our caffeine dose. But since puasa, tak pernah lagi. Arrghh... that iced Hazelnut latte... sedapnye!

Feeling sleepy already. 30 minutes for a nap. Time = Priceless.