Thursday, October 13, 2005

WHADDA FRAAKKK!!!

At 1:30pm just now, I suddenly made a very prompt decision. To buy a new cellphone. Since it was my 1 hour lunch break, at an instant we dashed to the cellphone shop. Before that, we have informed this minah that we will be using our Mastercards. She said ok with 3% charge. Then only we dashed to this shop at Maluri... not far from our office but a heartaching trip because of the traffic. The parking was helpless. I just double-parked in front of the shop. Ape2 hal senang nak alih kereta.

And then, there we were, like a child waiting on a Santa's lap, wishing for a gift. Only in this case, we have to pay for it. This was what happenned back then.

Firstly, the storekeeper is still loading the boxes (of phones I believe) and she asked us to wait like... 15 minutes. That's OK with me... still, the excitement of getting a new phone blooming in my heart.

Secondly, since it will took 15 minutes, she asked for our cards... nak "slot" dulu sementara tunggu (which she meant swipe). A bit shaky I was, since we still haven't even seen the box yet and she wanted to swipe our cards first? Err... still OK for me.

Thirdly, this was the bomb. I'm sorry, our credit card terminal is not working since last few days. I totally forgot. It will only be repaired by next week. WHADDA FRAAKKK??? Can you believe it? We called her first before we rushed here, and she said the terminal was down... only when we were already here... and waited for 15 minutes... after 2 rounds of parking quest... and we rushed here for nothing when I can sleep for like 1 hour? Kau nak bukak puasa dengan selipar ke???



Perghh... as predicted, traffic jam again back to my office. What a tense. Tapi, adalah hikmahnya kot aku tak dapat beli phone tu ari ni... kan? Entahlah. Hopefully this tense will turn up good.

Nasib baik bulan Ramadhan, kenalah aku banyak bersabar.