Tuesday, October 11, 2005

NAK JE AKU TANGAN BUDAK2 NI


Sometimes, life is tiring. Sometimes, life is boring. But these are some of the things that makes life interesting. Duh. Some people they just dont know that we care for them so much and yet, what we get? A frakking rude attitude and frakking rude tone. You think you're so gangster ah? My gangster you dont know.

C'mon la... man, the opportunity is already in front of you, served. What else do you expect the other people to do ah? Do it for you ah? Yet, you have the gutts to use that rude tone on me ah? "Dont make me angry, you wont like me when I'm angry" (Bruce Banner of Hulk).

These are the kind of people who really pisses me off. Aku ni tak sampai hati je nak tangankan budak2... kesian. Tapi, itulah, hati aku yang sakit nengokkan perangai ntahape2 diorang ni. Hopefully my offsprings will not turn out macam budak2 ni esok. Ade yang bagus tu bagus... no doubt. But againlah, yang sikit ni yang lebih menyakitkan hati.

But coming back to a wise old man I knew once said, you can't control other people's behaviour but you can control yours. So, I will no longer focus on the small "heartaching" group anymore. Let's just let the time teach them their lesson. Hah! Padan muke korang.

Dah brape percent pahala puasa aku tinggal ah? Cheh.