Saturday, November 19, 2005

SENGAL

Icah had went back to London last night. Man, can you imagine how fast that was? I mean, it's like we just fetch her from KLIA yesterday... and she's gone again. However, she will be back home for good somewhere in July next year... and mom won't be lonely anymore.


Yeah, yeah, that's her beside me. Cute eh? Look at his brother la... (macam kodok). Our trip last night was like... sengal sikit. Sedih pun ade jugak... Abah was in a bad mood... about what? nobody knows... he is usually like that and we all (my family) are used to it...

Check this out... I will be watching AFDLIN'S WHY YOU STILL FAT tonite... jangan marah... ngehngehngeh... Of course with my fiance Shidah. Actually this will be our first "proper" date ever since we were engaged last few weeks. My work just cant get enough of me. Even now I'm at my office taking a break from an urgent preparation for this coming monday. Damn... takpe, yang penting aku akan duduk atas lantai depan stage untuk tengok idola gemok aku perform, hahahahaha...

Oopss, time to work.