Thursday, January 26, 2006

HERE COMES THE BULI, AGAIN

I am really excited and actually since last night. Firstly, Shidah told me she has successfully booked BULI BALIK at TGV KLCC today (nationwide opening). Suddenly, the TGV people called her yesterday saying the booking was cancelled. Bloody hell! At that very moment also I knew about the BULI BALIK flash mob at GSC Times Square today but I have no tickets! Arrrgghhh! (Remember my post : Are you hungry/Hungry for Entertainment?).

Tiba-tiba malam tadi taliponku berdering dengan paparan nombor yang tidak kukenali. Dengan suara gusar dan keanehan aku menjawabnya. Lantas hatiku melonjak gembira kerana Lady Nina telah mendapatkan tiket untuk kami! Yeeeaayyyy! Gile best kodok! Dan beberapa ketika lagi aku akan ke Berjaya Times Square untuk menonton BULI BALIK by Afdlin Shauki! Yeeeaayyy!

Feels like I'm on top of the world!

p/s: THANK YOU VERY MUCH NINA! I OWE YOU BIG TIME!