Thursday, February 16, 2006

THOSE WERE THE DAYS

Last night, I sneaked out of my house just to puff a single stick of cigarette. Yeah, I didnt smoke in my parent's house. Have some respect to the home man! The thing is, as I was smoking in the dark night, this memory of how I was first hooked to cigs suddenly flashed my cerebrum.

It was after PMR back in 1993 when we were not allowed to leave our hostel. In fact, we were asked to do some "social service"... which was, decorating the school. We have to do some murals, wooden fences, gardening and so on. The school's gardeners and general workers were like on holiday for a few months. And it was in that particular year also we were allowed to "fly" by the seniors. Fly is a term for sneaking out at night, illegally.

The first time I flown (heehee) I smoked a few puff and went coughing like hell. Damn. After then, it all went like, huaaaa... ngam ho! But, I was not that heavy back then. I still remembered one night. my friend just have to help me out all the way back to the hostel when I smoked 13 cigs just for that very night. I swear I was flying! Pening siot! Ape punye bangang...

I kept on smoking until I went to the university. I quit during my first year. Seriously and I'm still wondering how and why. But it all started again when I was no longer allowed to stay at the hostel because I was useless to the campus community (pegi kelas, balik, makan, tido and it cycles for a year). Then I started to smoke again. But I never blamed my friends or the environment... it was just the weather (heehee... what? this one minister used that reason recently, so can I!). And I still smoke until today... Why? It does wonders to stress I tell you! But kids, dont do this at home.

Quit? Naahhh... quitters are losers... hahahahaha....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe..reminds me of my frens back in Labuan, when we're out of stocks and shops are all closed down for the night (thay close tho shops at 7, usually).

So that night they dig up the ashtray (which was the Pringle's can) and recycle all the cigarrette butt the could still smoke. not satisfied, they rolled up tea leaves in A4s. then, they all got severe headache..haha

me? I'll still enjoy 2nd Hand smoking, either from cigarrettes, cigars, pipes, shisas and exhaust fumes. whats the difference?

Lynn said...

Dude, I haven't heard the term 'fly' for so long! Hehe... the good times at hostels.

"The first time I flown" - clever play of words!

Anyway, no comment on the smoking though. Just a friendly community service reminder...

ROKOK MEMBAHAYAKAN KESIHATAN.

Sekian.

:D

pye:rudz said...

yeah, it was quite a mistake, but a mistake i dont really regret... (memang degil nak mampos!)

Najwa Aiman said...

aku start masa umur 18 tahun. nyesal giler!!! nyesal! nyesal! nyesal! nyesal sebab tak start dari umur 8 tahun! nyesal!

mamabio said...

best sangat ke kumpul asap dlm badan wei.. najwa, kau pon nak isap rokok gaks..? eheheh..

Anonymous said...

What a great site Ac water bed adult toys Idea fitness conference Order phentermine c.o.d online sugar daddies sex wanted Subaru legacy dif very huge dick fucking and bikini springfield rhinoplasty Guillotina bextra g420 Harbor insurance company midland appliances oakland cosmetic samsonite legacy sport luggage buspar Xanax sore Roof top rod rack