Wednesday, January 21, 2009

THE RIDING ALPHABETS

This is a fictioned reality.

Lately there are a lot of M's, J's and P's around B's and W's. I don't really mind actually since I don't own this whole bloody alphabets at all. But what really, I mean really bothers me is that, these M's, J's and P's are fantastically riding with rudeness. As far as I encountered.

I used to live around J's and I know how their behaviour is. Now I no longer live around them but lately I feel surrounded by them and their other alphabetical friends! For once I feel our prairie have been invaded!

I'm not saying the B's and W's are riding with politeness but most of the time, I was pissed by the M's, J's and P's while riding. Discrimination? Nah... that's the last you'll get from me.

So please my alphabetical friends, behave and respect others while riding in the prairie. You can keep your riding style and show them off back in your own hometown. No offense my friends.


Note: Exaggerating itu indah.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Uuu...aku lah salah seorang 'J' tu,kan? aku ada dua 'J' lagi..

Anonymous said...

in my case, A's usually pissed me off..

pye:rudz said...

lizzam: kau pemandu berhemah bro, aku tau sebab kita pernah konvoi hehehe

anonymous yang aku rasa naziah: that particular alphabet rider is catching up in my list

Anonymous said...

Lorrr... citer pasal nomor plate kereta ke rupa-rupanya? Ekekekeke...

me3n said...

S tak masuk list? S lagi kecoh kot LOL.

pye:rudz said...

najwa: pegi low yatt tambah ram sket bro kehkehkeh

ad3ck: itu pun sama kurang jugak tu. aku nyaris eksiden kat jalan tun razak semalam. ingat dia bawak 5 series jalan tu kira abah dia turap?

Anonymous said...

adakah keta kodok J aku disenaraihitam juga? huahuahua

pye:rudz said...

widie: kau pun pemandu berhemah juga...