Tuesday, March 31, 2009

LIVE FAST, DIE YOUNG

Live fast, die young.

Aku pernah nampak tagline ni kat t-shirt sapa ntah aku pun tak ingat. Dan aku pasti korang pun pernah nampak tagline ni kat mana-mana yang tak semestinya kat t-shirt mamat yang aku nampak tu.

Am I living too fast? I don't know. But things are moving very fast in my life right now. I only have one brain, one body, a pair of hands and legs to cope up with my so called "fast life" now. Too many things to do with too little time. I don't want to die young.

Live fast, die young.
I hope this saying is very very wrong.

6 comments:

Najwa Aiman said...

Yup... the saying is wrong. Those yang ada family dan tetiba sedar tanggungjawab sebagai Muslim (dan amanah ke atas ahli keluarga) will understand it better.

Just hope that such understanding is not already too late... eheks...

Nazri Razali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
me3n said...

aku baru nampak hari ni, melalui entri ko hehe.

a.k.u.p.e.n.t.o.i said...

tah...aku pun baru nampak kat sini...

pye:rudz said...

najwa aiman: hehe...

ad3ck & a.k.u.p.e.n.t.o.i: huishh... korang kena lebih banyak tengok tv

Pootz in Boots said...

Tak habis belajar la.... the quote is like this "Live Fast, Die Young, Leave Behind a Good Looking Corpse"... read more on James Dean. kalau tak ensem, tak payah la mati muda pun...